Friday, August 19, 2011

NYC Robert: Today I met Nicky, and Emily


I'm writing for 8/18/11
The day started a bit different because I wasn't woken by the sound of a lawn mower. After I was up I turned on the television to see what was going on in the world. As time grew (5 mins later) I realized I fucking hate the news. So I went on my On Demand Play and found this movie named The Town. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend you do. The movie is about a guy who is caught up robbing banks, but now wants out. He also meets a girl who he's fallen for really deeply. The acting to me was really good. Two Thumbs Up!!

Later that afternoon, I didn't know what I was going to do so I contacted two of my comrades. I mentioned plans to go to the local gym, and only got a "Yes" from one of them. As we headed to the gym we had an interesting conversation about what is a "cheater" regarding relationships. After listening to what he had to say I thought to myself, "he needs to experience more relationships." Currently he isn't in one, but he had a couple of good points; however I feel that other points he made aren't very ideal... While at the gym we did a very vigorous workout that left the both of us exhausted.

After dropping my fellow comrade home, I headed to mine so that I could get ready for work. At work I was trying finish a post on my blog, when a co-worker of mine was discussing relationships. I found what she had to say was very insightful. Many of the conversations we have are, but this one was much better than the others. She was done for the day, but wanted to read some of my posts. Therefore, I gave her the sites and told her to tune in. I back got to the post and finished up in no time. Soon enough, I had a customer walk in. Although, I can't recall her name I remember that she came in to buy a camera, and we lived in the same town. She was looking for one to give her husband. She actually picked one out before I could sell her one and we talk about various things during and after the sale. Nothing Important really, but I learned she's not a MILF!!

Work time went by fairly fast, and I was hoping that I would be able to talk to a stranger. Nothing really presented itself to me, and every customer I tried talking to had their own damn agenda. I contacted some comrades and said "I can't fail at my challenge so let's go to our local Starbucks tonight." While at the Starbucks it took a while before I found something to talk about with someone. Reason being I discovered that it’s easier to get someone to talk to you when the topic either goes with the scene, or if it’s a scenario question.
I walked over to the clerk at the store and her friend. I then explained my reason for that, which was to a have a discussion about dating and relationships. I directed my introduction by saying I'd like to hear what women think on this point…It wasn't long before I received their names Nicky, and Emily. As I mentioned, one is a store clerk, so she was still working, however Nicky was not. So she joined my friends and I, and we discussed my three blogs from Vicarious World on dating and relationships (www.tbvicariousworld.blogspot.com). Nicky had many great comments about the topic, and we even agreed on most of what I mentioned in the blog. High-Five Nicky!!

The day was another success, and once again I'm learning more and more about interacting with others. Also my comrades and others say I seem to be a Date Doctor!! Doctor Robert, I like the sound of that. Dad aren’t proud now!!

Well until next time my brothers and sisters
One love.



2 comments:

  1. Every post you've posted has at least one insult directed at me. I'm getting annoyed. You always talk about your friends but nobody knows who these people are. I suggest that you provide us with their names so we can track the stupid shit that they do.
    Another thing. Your 30 day challenge is about the strangers who you'll meet right? I want more details about the interactions you have with these random people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jersey Campbell. I prefer not to give names of the friends I speak of to protect their identity, and the blogs won't always include them. However if I were writing a story then I would give name. As regards to giving more detail about the strangers I meet. What specifically are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete