Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hi, I'm Jersey Campbell

Welcome friends. Thank you for taking time out of your day to visit our blog. I like to refer to myself as Jersey Campbell. Everything you need to know about me and this blog is either already posted, or will be in the future.

The journey that my comrades and I will be taking is one of self-growth and self-education. Each one of us will be taking on a different challenge, and we will provide you with all the details as they happen daily. These challenges are designed to improve our livelihoods and develop productive habits.

So without further adieu, I will reveal my first challenge. "Study a topic you'd like to master each day." A good brother once told me that we should always be looking to educate ourselves in every situation we find ourselves in. Whether we are at the mall, listening to the Sunday sermon at church, or watching re-runs of Seinfeld, life's lessons show through our experiences everyday. But sometimes, we aren't alert enough to recognize them.

I don't know what my field of study will be yet, but by the time post #1 goes up we will all know. I'll make sure it's deep and interesting.

Also, I recommend that you all participate in a 30 day challenge, and let us know about your experiences. You can find a bunch of sample challenges at the High Existence website: http://www.highexistence.com/30-challenges-for-30-days/.

I trust you will all enjoy our journey, as we will provide you with details of our adventures everyday.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment