Tuesday, August 23, 2011

NYC ROBERT, Another day:

8/22/11



Sleeping is probably the most relaxed state for us animals. Why? Because we don’t have to do anything, it’s a time for enjoyment and peace. However, this country has actually taken away that enjoyment with the most annoying sound ever, a device that is so annoying to man- the ALARM CLOCK… This device wakes you when you’re either just about to get laid in your dream, or about to win the lottery. Who ever made this shit must have not thought it fully through. I think alarm clocks can be more than that device that sits next to your bed. For instance, the train passing your house every morning at a specific time, a parent yelling "WAKE UP!!!", or a fucking lawn mower. Yup it’s Monday, and those guys are back at it. Fucking Awesome!!!



While I laid in bed listening to that annoying lawn mower sound buzzing, I began to think of my daily plan. I planned to clean my car, go to CVS, and lastly, pay my school bill. My car had this very awful smell. I thought a rat died in there. Luckily, I discovered the smell was coming from a bottle. I say “luckily” because all I had to do was get rid of the bottle and then the problem was solved, I also got some air fresheners.


(Driving to my school) It's not uncommon for the LIE (Long Island Expressway) to be backed up at any given hour of the day, especially around lunch time. I take the side road, which goes right through the traffic. While driving I glanced through my rear view mirror and noticed a MAD MAN driving. His eagerness nearly killed me. As the light strikes yellow I prepare to stop, at the same time this nut changes right into my lane. Thankfully there wasn't someone to my right otherwise this dumbass would have driven right into me. He then reverses his car because he was in the way of traffic. He tries to have a conversation about traffic lights. I stare at this fool and wonder if he knew that he nearly killed me.



Finally at school, the bursar's office was backed up (nothing unusual). I stood in line for about twenty minutes when a lady came out and said "if you’re paying by check just drop it off here." Damn was that good to hear!!! After paying my bill I got very hungry so I walked over to the local campus lunch spot called Totz. While there I got in to a conversation with Christy and Tori, we talked about dating and relationships. I didn't really have an in depth conversation with the two ladies because they were eating and I was a bit in a rush. To describe the ladies Christy had dirty blonde hair, and mentioned that she was married. Tori, had curly hair, but didn’t mention her relationship status, however, I’m sure she has a boyfriend. I gave them my blog information, as they seemed a bit interested to read it.


The day went well and obviously not much went on, but not to fret tomorrow’s a new day.





No comments:

Post a Comment